How do I copy an existing page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Posts > All when cloning posts, or Pages > All when cloning pages. Navigate to the page or post you want to copy, and click on Clone to duplicate it. Multiple pages or posts can be selected, and you can clone them all at once using Bulk Actions.
How do I copy a WordPress page without plugins?
How to Duplicate a WordPress Page Without a Plugin
- First, you need to go to Pages -> All Pages from the left sidebar and then, open the page you want to clone.
- Next, click on the 3 vertical dots icon, present at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now create a new page by clicking on Pages -> Add New.
How do I duplicate a page?
Copy a page in a multiple-page document
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the page you want to copy.
- Click and drag the cursor to the bottom of the page you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. Tip: Another way to copy your highlighted text is to click Home > Copy.
How do I copy an entire Web page?
Ask Leo says you can use the Ctrl+A keyboard command to select everything on the page, then Ctrl+C to copy everything. After copying the content, open your document and right-click to access a menu. Next, click “Paste” to add all of the copied content.
Can I copy a page in Elementor?
Copy Everything from Elementor Page You can copy the entire page just with a click and paste to the Elementor page on another domain. This is a powerful feature that lets you duplicate an exact page on a different domain.
How do I remove duplicate pages in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name ”Remove Duplicate Posts” in Search Plugins box.
- Find the ”Remove Duplicate Posts” Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.