- 1 How do I remove comments from closed text in WordPress?
- 2 How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
- 3 How do I remove comment option?
- 4 How do I bulk delete comments?
- 5 How do I delete all comments?
- 6 How do I bulk delete pending comments in WordPress?
- 7 How do I turn off like and comment on my profile picture 2020?
- 8 How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
- 9 How do I mass delete all YouTube comments?
- 10 How do I delete a comment on a website?
How do I remove comments from closed text in WordPress?
Removing “comments are closed” From your WordPress Dashboard, nagivate to Plugins → Add New and search for remove “comments are closed”.
How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I remove comment option?
Deleting Comments from the Website
- Find the comments you’d like to delete.
- Directly to the right, you will see three horizontal dots – tap on them.
- A menu will appear with the “Delete…” or “Hide Comments” option. Choose one.
- Confirm to remove the comment.
How do I bulk delete comments?
How To Bulk Delete All WordPress Comments
- Step 1: In your WP dashboard scroll on the plugins widget.
- Step 2: In the search plugin box search for Delete All Comments.
- Step 3: Install the Plugin Delete All Comments.
- Strep 4: Activate the Plugin by clicking on Activate Plugin.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I bulk delete pending comments in WordPress?
1. Bulk Delete Spam Comments
- Install the Delete Pending Comments Plugin.
- Go to Comments –> Delete Pending Comments (see screenshot)
- Enter the text it tells you then click “delete pending comments”
- Delete this plugin when you’re done.
How do I turn off like and comment on my profile picture 2020?
There is no way to disable the comments and likes for all friends. You can do it for specific people if want to do that. What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
You have to do the same with every widget that is part of the sidebar widget area. In this case, you should also remove “Archives” and “Recent Comments”. You’ll do this by pressing the “Delete” button corresponding to the respective sections.
How do I mass delete all YouTube comments?
Unfortunately, there is no option to bulk delete comments from your history. Use Your Comment History
- Find the comment in your history.
- Select More (Three Horizontal Dots Icon).
- Select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete it permanently.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
If you’re logged into the site as an administrator, you should see a little “Edit” link next to each comment on the homepage. Click that link, and you can delete that comment. Repeat for each comment on the page. When you’re done, you should be set!