- 1 Can I use Google Analytics with WordPress?
- 2 How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress?
- 3 How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
- 4 How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
- 5 Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
- 6 How do I enable appearance editor in WordPress?
- 7 How do I get my Google Analytics code?
- 8 How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
- 9 How does WooCommerce integrate with Google Analytics?
Can I use Google Analytics with WordPress?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics.
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin.
- Authenticate Your Google Account.
- Select the Profile You Want to Track.
- Start Tracking.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
The difference between MonsterInsights and Google Analytics is: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google to help you understand your website visitors. MonsterInsights is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it effortless to connect Google Analytics with your WordPress site.
How do I enable appearance editor in WordPress?
To enable the theme editor, follow these steps: Go to Appearance, select one theme (any one you like) and activate it. In this activated theme, go to Appearance → Editor → select the theme to edit (on the top right, above Templates. There is a drop-down click on it and select your previous theme.)
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
Adding a New Google Analytics Property
- Step 1: Login to Google Analytics Account. The first step is to login to your Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Select a Property and Go to Admin Section. Once you’re logged in, the next step is to add a new website to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Create a Property in Google Analytics.
How does WooCommerce integrate with Google Analytics?
Configure the plugin by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Integrations. You will see ‘Google Analytics’ listed as an option. In the VIEW column, Ecommerce Settings.
- Set Enable Ecommerce to ON.
- Set Enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting to ON.
- Click Save.