How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
Reset WordPress With A Plugin
- Go to Tools > WP Reset. Scroll down to the Site Reset section.
- Type “’reset” in the Confirmation field.
- A popup message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to reset your site.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Click the Delete all themes button.
- Now click the Delete plugins button.
How do you delete a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Steps to Delete Content from WordPress Website
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel).
- Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin.
- Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option.
- You need to type in reset in the required field and click on Reset button.
How do I permanently delete a website?
You can delete any Google Site you own, or restore a Google Site you deleted. ). Delete your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More.
- Click Remove.
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I permanently delete websites visited?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
How do I delete web history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
To delete bulk menu items: Step 1: Navigate to Appearance -> Menu. Step 2: Click the drop-down arrow next to the menu item which you want to delete. Step 3: Click Remove to delete the menu item.