- 1 How do I add Pinterest to my WordPress blog?
- 2 How do I add a Pinterest button to my blog?
- 3 How do you add Pinterest button?
- 4 Can I use Pinterest images on my blog?
- 5 How do I add a Pinterest button to my website?
- 6 How do I link my blog to Pinterest?
- 7 How do I get a follow button on Pinterest?
- 8 How do I make my blog Pinnable?
- 9 Where is the Add Block button in WordPress?
- 10 How do I add a button to my website?
- 11 Why is Pinterest Button Not Working?
- 12 How do I add a Pinterest button to Safari?
- 13 How do I add a Pinterest button to my toolbar?
How do I add Pinterest to my WordPress blog?
Go to “Settings” and then “Sharing” from your WordPress dashboard. Find the “Sharing Buttons” section and move Pinterest to the “Enabled Services” section. The dropdown menu for Button Style can be used to select “Official Buttons.” This will result in the widely-known Pin It button showing up on your site.
Adding a Simple Pin It Button Visit the Pinterest Widget Builder page, select “Image Hover” under Button Type and then add the code to the head of your blog.
Open the Pinterest app and go to your profile. From there you should be able to see a plus sign in the top right corner. Click on it and it should say add a board or pin.
Can I use Pinterest images on my blog?
You can add Pinterest images to WordPress by directly embedding them from Pinterest. You can use this with any Pinterest image. However, if the image is not yours. You should be asking for permission from the owner to embed the pin into your blog.
How to display the ‘Pin It’ Button on a page of your website
- Log into your Create account.
- Click Content on the top menu.
- Click Edit This Page (the pencil icon) next to the page you would like to edit.
- Click the Add Block button in the bottom left-hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Custom.
To add the Pin It button to your blog post:
- Log into Pinterest (if necessary).
- In the top right menu, choose About | Pin It Button.
- Pinterest displays the Goodies area.
- Scroll down to the Pin It Button for Web Sites area.
- Provide the blog post web address for “URL of the page the pin is on.”
It’s easy.. and here’s how!
- Grabbing the Pinterest Follow button.
- Step 1: Login to your Pinterest account.
- Step 2: Hold your mouse over About in the right hand corner of the Pinterest page and click the Pin It Button link in the drop down menu.
- Step 3: Scroll down the page till you see “Follow Button” for Websites.
How do I make my blog Pinnable?
10 Ways to Make Your Blog More Pinnable
- Write an AWESOME description.
- Keep your description between 100 and 200 characters.
- Include your description in your alt tags.
- Switch your account to Pinterest for Business.
- Enable Rich Pins.
- Use the right image layout.
- Take advantage of hidden images.
To add a Buttons block, click on the Block Inserter + icon. Once you add your first button, you can type what you’d like the button to say. You can also type /buttons and hit enter in a new Paragraph block to add one quickly. For more, visit our detailed instructions on adding blocks.
You can add buttons to allow your users to navigate around your site.
- Log into your Dashboard and go to Editor.
- Go to the page where you want to add a button.
- Add a stack.
- Click Add Block and select the Button block.
- Add the text that you want to display on the button.
- Select where you want the button to link to.
- Click Save.
Why is Pinterest Button Not Working?
If you’re browsing in a private or Incognito mode, the browser button won’t work. Log in to Pinterest in a regular browser window to use the browser button. Remove the extension and reinstall it. Clear your cache and cookies to remove any temporary files that may be causing issues.
How do I add the Pin It button to Safari?
- Open your Safari Browser.
- Click on this link Safari Pinterest Button.
- Scroll down to the install button.
- Install the Pinterest Safari Extension.
- And Start pin images on your Safari Pin it button.
Either go directly to the Chrome web store or follow through the Google page. Do a search for the Pinterest Chrome extension by typing the name in the Google Search box. When it displays, click on the site. Once on the site and the extension is showing, click the ‘ Add To Chrome ‘ button.