- 1 How do I remove the Leave a reply section in WordPress?
- 2 How do I delete a reply on WordPress?
- 3 How do I disable comments on WordPress posts?
- 4 How do I remove comment option?
- 5 How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
- 6 How do I bulk delete comments?
- 7 How do I delete all comments?
- 8 How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
- 9 How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
- 10 How do I disable comments on a post?
- 11 How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
- 12 How do I turn off like and comment on my profile picture 2020?
How do I remove the Leave a reply section in WordPress?
Turning on Discussion on Screen Options gives me an option to allow comments. Unchecking so as to not allow comments seems to remove the Leave a Reply box as I wanted to do.
How do I delete a reply on WordPress?
From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section. Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I disable comments on WordPress posts?
Disable comments for a single WordPress post
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click Posts.
- Click Edit for the Post you wish to modify.
- Click the Screen Options menu in the top-right corner.
- Check the box next to Discussion.
- Scroll down to the newly added Discussion section.
- Uncheck the “Allow Comment” box.
- Click Update.
How do I remove comment option?
Deleting Comments from the Website
- Find the comments you’d like to delete.
- Directly to the right, you will see three horizontal dots – tap on them.
- A menu will appear with the “Delete…” or “Hide Comments” option. Choose one.
- Confirm to remove the comment.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website and options to delete comments. You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash.
How do I bulk delete comments?
How To Bulk Delete All WordPress Comments
- Step 1: In your WP dashboard scroll on the plugins widget.
- Step 2: In the search plugin box search for Delete All Comments.
- Step 3: Install the Plugin Delete All Comments.
- Strep 4: Activate the Plugin by clicking on Activate Plugin.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
WordPress allows you to change comment configuration for your entire site. The comments settings page is located under Settings » Discussion. There are different sections on the discussion settings page, and we will walk you through each option on the page.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
You have to do the same with every widget that is part of the sidebar widget area. In this case, you should also remove “Archives” and “Recent Comments”. You’ll do this by pressing the “Delete” button corresponding to the respective sections.
How do I disable comments on a post?
Head over to your Facebook Page settings > General > Page Moderation. Now add common symbols such as “.” and words like “to,” “you,” etc., to the forbidden keyword list in your Facebook page administration. P.S. It will turn off commenting for all such comments on all your Facebook posts and ads altogether.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.
How do I turn off like and comment on my profile picture 2020?
There is no way to disable the comments and likes for all friends. You can do it for specific people if want to do that. What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”.