- 1 How do I remove the date and time from a WordPress comment?
- 2 How do I remove the date from my blog post URL?
- 3 Should you remove dates from blog posts?
- 4 How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
- 5 How do I remove an author from a WordPress post?
- 6 How do I remove the date from an image URL in WordPress?
- 7 How do I remove wp content from URL?
- 8 How do I stop a WordPress redirect?
- 9 Does Post date affect SEO?
- 10 Can you backdate blog posts?
- 11 Can you post date a blog post?
How do I remove the date and time from a WordPress comment?
Remove Date and Time From WordPress Comments
- Step 1: Access the WordPress Dashboard. From the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance and click, “Customize.”
- Step 2: Access the Additional CSS Field.
- Step 3: Use Inspect in the Customizer Screen.
- Step 4: Input Code into the Customizer CSS Box.
- Step 5: Save Changes by Publishing.
How do I remove the date from my blog post URL?
Click on the box next to the blog post date stamp. This removes the check mark, disabling the feature.
Should you remove dates from blog posts?
If you’re trying to hide how old a piece of content is, for example, like you want to make all of your content feel more timeless, or just make people not realize how old your content actually is, removing dates makes it harder to discern how old the content is.
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
Now go to Posts » All Posts page and click on the screen options menu at the top. Enter 999 for number of items to display. This will allow you to quickly edit and change author name for a large number of posts. You need to select all posts using the checkbox and then select edit under the bulk actions drop down menu.
How do I remove the date from an image URL in WordPress?
To remove dates from your Media files uploads in WordPress, go to your WordPress Dashboard, then go to Settings > Media, and uncheck the box next to “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders ”. This option is checked by default on new WordPress installs. Remember to hit Save Changes.
How do I remove wp content from URL?
How to hide WP-content/uploads from Your WordPress?
- Open your FTP client.
- Navigate to wp-content/uploads.
- Create a new file and name it “.htaccess” and open it.
- Copy and paste the following code into the file: Order Allow, Deny. Deny from all. Allow from all.
- Save changes.
How do I stop a WordPress redirect?
To turn off Canonical URL Redirection, you can add the following code to your theme’s functions. php file. remove_filter(‘template_redirect’,’redirect_canonical’);
Does Post date affect SEO?
So changing the date without changing the content of the page is not going to “boost” your SEO. You would have to make significant changes to the page in order to improve it, to make it rank higher.
Can you backdate blog posts?
Go to any post or blog that you would like to backdate. On the right-hand side where the Publish button is located, you will see a “Publish immediately Edit” option. Click on the “Edit” option. You can change them at any time even after they have been published.
Can you post date a blog post?
You can publish a new blog post with a publish date in the past, or schedule it to be posted on a future date. New blog posts with a publish date in the past will not trigger blog subscription emails or automated social posts.