- 1 How do I hide the date on my WordPress post?
- 2 How do I remove the date and time from a WordPress comment?
- 3 How do I remove the date from my blog post URL?
- 4 How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
- 5 How do I hide posts on WordPress?
- 6 How do I remove the author from a WordPress post?
- 7 How do I remove the author box in WordPress?
- 8 How do I remove an author from a WordPress post?
- 9 How do I remove the date from an image URL in WordPress?
- 10 How do I remove wp content from URL?
- 11 How do I remove permalinks in WordPress?
How do I hide the date on my WordPress post?
Open any WordPress posts and find the “Remove Meta and Date” option in the publish box. Uncheck the “Remove Meta and Date” option to unhide the date and metadata. Or check the box to hide them. Using the ‘Remove from Homepage’ options, users can hide the dates from their Homepage posts.
How do I remove the date and time from a WordPress comment?
Remove Date and Time From WordPress Comments
- Step 1: Access the WordPress Dashboard. From the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance and click, “Customize.”
- Step 2: Access the Additional CSS Field.
- Step 3: Use Inspect in the Customizer Screen.
- Step 4: Input Code into the Customizer CSS Box.
- Step 5: Save Changes by Publishing.
How do I remove the date from my blog post URL?
Click on the box next to the blog post date stamp. This removes the check mark, disabling the feature.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I hide posts on WordPress?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
From your WordPress dashboard, go to: Extra > Theme Options > Layout > Single Post Layout. There you’ll find a “Show Author Box” option. Just toggle it to “Disable”.
Now go to Posts » All Posts page and click on the screen options menu at the top. Enter 999 for number of items to display. This will allow you to quickly edit and change author name for a large number of posts. You need to select all posts using the checkbox and then select edit under the bulk actions drop down menu.
How do I remove the date from an image URL in WordPress?
To remove dates from your Media files uploads in WordPress, go to your WordPress Dashboard, then go to Settings > Media, and uncheck the box next to “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders ”. This option is checked by default on new WordPress installs. Remember to hit Save Changes.
How do I remove wp content from URL?
How to hide WP-content/uploads from Your WordPress?
- Open your FTP client.
- Navigate to wp-content/uploads.
- Create a new file and name it “.htaccess” and open it.
- Copy and paste the following code into the file: Order Allow, Deny. Deny from all. Allow from all.
- Save changes.
Once you find the item that has the permalink you want to use, you need to permanently delete it or change its permalink. If you’ll never need the item again: Delete it by clicking Trash or Move to Trash. Typically this action frees up the permalink immediately. If it doesn’t, go to Trash and hit Permanently Delete.