- 1 Where do I put the Google Analytics code?
- 2 What does Google Analytics tracking code look like?
- 3 What can be tracked with Google Analytics?
- 4 How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
- 5 How do I enable appearance editor in WordPress?
- 6 How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
- 7 How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
- 8 Where do I find my tracking code in Google Analytics 2021?
- 9 What is the tracking code?
- 10 How do I use my tracking number?
Where do I put the Google Analytics code?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of thetag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
What does Google Analytics tracking code look like?
The tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.
What can be tracked with Google Analytics?
What Google Analytics can do?
- See how many users are on your site right now.
- What cities and countries your users are visiting from.
- Finding out what devices your audience uses.
- Find your audience interests.
- The channels that drive the most traffic.
- Keep track of your marketing campaigns.
- Track how users navigate your site.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I enable appearance editor in WordPress?
To enable the theme editor, follow these steps: Go to Appearance, select one theme (any one you like) and activate it. In this activated theme, go to Appearance → Editor → select the theme to edit (on the top right, above Templates. There is a drop-down click on it and select your previous theme.)
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
You can make use of this feature to install Google Analytics. First, go to Elementor -> Custom Code on your WordPress dashboard. Add a new custom code by clicking the Add new button. Give your custom code a name and paste the Google Analytics tracking to the available field.
How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
Adding a New Google Analytics Property
- Step 1: Login to Google Analytics Account. The first step is to login to your Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Select a Property and Go to Admin Section. Once you’re logged in, the next step is to add a new website to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Create a Property in Google Analytics.
Where do I find my tracking code in Google Analytics 2021?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What is the tracking code?
How do I use my tracking number?
Using a Tracking Number Go to the website of the shipper, such as UPS.com for United Parcel Service. In the specified space, enter the tracking number found on your receipt, which may have as many as 35 digits. Follow the instructions, clicking for instance Track or Find.