- 1 How do I refresh my WordPress site?
- 2 How do you restart a website?
- 3 How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
- 4 Why is WordPress site not showing?
- 5 How do I fix WordPress site not updating right away?
- 6 Why is my website not updating?
- 7 How do I restart IIS sites?
- 8 How do you reboot a server?
- 9 How do I restart IIS server?
- 10 How do you delete content from a website?
- 11 How do I delete a site from WordPress?
- 12 How do I clear my WordPress database?
How do I refresh my WordPress site?
To force a refresh, just navigate to “Tools”, click on “Force Refresh” and click the button that says, “Refresh Site.”
How do you restart a website?
To start a website:
- Click Domains menu under the General section.
- In the table view listing select the required website and click the Properties button.
- The website properties page will be displayed.
- Under the Domain Properties section, find the Start Website link.
- Click this link to start/stop the website.
How do I delete all content from WordPress site?
Steps to Delete Content from WordPress Website
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel).
- Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin.
- Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option.
- You need to type in reset in the required field and click on Reset button.
Why is WordPress site not showing?
Most of the time, problems related to WordPress changes not showing on your site have to do with caching issues (browser caching, page caching, or CDN caching). The fix is to clear the cache causing these issues, making sure both you and your visitors are seeing the most recent version of your site.
How do I fix WordPress site not updating right away?
How to Fix WordPress Website Not Updating Right Away
- Force Browser to Reload or Clear Cache. Sometimes your browser (specially Google Chrome) will show you a cached copy of your website instead of showing the new one.
- Clear WordPress Cache for Your Website.
Why is my website not updating?
A: The reason you may not be seeing the updates on your site is because your computer is displaying a cached (older) version of the page. This is what computers do to speed processing time, bringing the page to your screen from your computer instead of getting it from the source, the web.
How do I restart IIS sites?
Open IIS Manager and navigate to the web server node in the tree. In the Actions pane, click Start if you want to start the web server, Stop if you want to stop the web server, or Restart if you want to first stop IIS, and then start it again.
How do you reboot a server?
To restart or reboot a server, complete the following steps:
- In the Cloud Manager, click Services.
- Navigate to the server that you want to restart and click the Server Actions icon., then click Restart Servers.
- To restart the server, click Restart Server. To reboot the server, click Reboot Server.
How do I restart IIS server?
Answer: Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools. Open Services. Right-click on the IIS Admin Service and select Stop, Start, or Restart.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More.
- Click Remove.
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I delete a site from WordPress?
Go to your WordPress.com site’s dashboard and click Tools. Choose Delete a site (the last item from the drop-down menu). How to Delete a WordPress.com Website
- Login to your WordPres.com dashboard.
- Click My Sites > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Delete your site permanently.
How do I clear my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.