- 1 How do I edit homepage in WordPress?
- 2 Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
- 3 How do I add text to my WordPress homepage?
- 4 How do I select my home page in WordPress?
- 5 How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
- 6 What happened to my Google homepage?
- 7 How do I set Google as my homepage?
- 8 How do I change Google homepage?
- 9 How do I edit menus in WordPress?
- 10 How do I edit text blocks in WordPress?
How do I edit homepage in WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do I add text to my WordPress homepage?
To edit texts within WordPress posts, click on Posts in your WordPress dashboard. Next, click on the title of the post you want to edit – this will take you to the text editor. Click within the editor at the point you want to add text and a cursor would appear. You can now type in, or paste your text.
How do I select my home page in WordPress?
You can also do this from the Appearance >> Customizer >> Homepage Settings option.
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
2- Go to Dashboard => Appearance => Customize => Menus =>Primary and see if there are any other pages on the menu except the pages that you have added. If so then you can remove the page or the link.
What happened to my Google homepage?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do I set Google as my homepage?
In the Android version of the mobile app, you can add a home button to Chrome under Settings > Homepage. Make sure the switch is turned on and set the custom URL to www.google.com so you will be taken to Google each time you tap the home button.
How do I change Google homepage?
Changing the Home Page in Google Chrome
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click the. button and select Settings from the drop down list.
- Find the Settings option labeled Appearance. Underneath it is a checkbox labeled Show Home button.
- Click Change to edit the web address of the homepage.
You edit your WordPress main menu as follows. Log into your WordPress website, go to ‘Appearance’ and click on ‘Menus’ in the left side menu. Click on ‘Select a menu to edit’ and choose the menu you want to change. Click on ‘Select’ and the menu will start loading.
How do I edit text blocks in WordPress?
Simply click on the Posts » Add New menu in your WordPress admin. If you are creating a page, then go to Pages » Add New menu. This will launch the block editor.