- 1 How do I show more products per page in WordPress?
- 2 How do I display WooCommerce products on a page?
- 3 How do I add products to WordPress without WooCommerce?
- 4 How do I add a featured item to my WordPress home page?
- 5 How do I show all products in WooCommerce Admin?
- 6 How do I create a separate login and registration page in WooCommerce?
- 7 How do I add a shortcode to my product page in WooCommerce?
- 8 How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
- 9 How do I make a catalog on WordPress?
- 10 How do I add a catalog to my website?
- 11 How do I show products on WordPress?
- 12 How do I put featured items on my homepage?
- 13 What are featured products in WordPress?
- 14 How do I add featured products to Elementor?
How do I show more products per page in WordPress?
In the left sidebar, click on WooCommerce. Then, go to Product Catalog, and scroll down the left-hand side, where you can see the Products per Row Then, you can set the number of products per page to the preferred number. You can also customize the number of rows per page.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a page?
WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin shortcode is the primary shortcode that can display products by post ID, SKU, categories, attributes, with support for pagination, random sorting, and product tags. Simply adding it to any page will display all the products from your shop page.
How do I add products to WordPress without WooCommerce?
Install and Activate WordPress Product Catalog Plugin This can be done by searching for it on the plugins page of your WordPress admin dashboard. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, you will be given an automatic option of what to do.
How do I add a featured item to my WordPress home page?
To mark a product as featured go to Products > Products. Find the product you would like to feature and click the Featured Star. Featured products will have the star icon filled in. Another option is to hover over the product title and click on the Quick Edit option.
How do I show all products in WooCommerce Admin?
When in your wp-admin, navigate to the WooCommerce Products page. From there, click on the Screen Options dropdown in the top-right corner of your screen. This WooCommerce specific Screen Options panel will have an option to set the number of products display per page.
How do I create a separate login and registration page in WooCommerce?
If you want to have separate LOGIN, REGISTRATION and MY ACCOUNT pages then you need 3 shortcodes:
- [wc_reg_form_bbloomer] on the Register Page.
- [wc_login_form_bbloomer] on the Login Page.
- [woocommerce_my_account ] on the My Account Page.
How do I add a shortcode to my product page in WooCommerce?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I make a catalog on WordPress?
Adding Products to Your WordPress Product Catalog Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery. Under the ‘Product’ data section, you will find the price options.
How do I add a catalog to my website?
How to make a catalog online, easy and fast
- Select your catalog’s page size and orientation.
- Choose one of our free catalog design templates.
- Use professional product images & photography.
- Display product details and information.
- Customize the design based on your brand colors.
- Publish online, download or print.
How do I show products on WordPress?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Home Shop settings.
How do I put featured items on my homepage?
To place a product on your homepage, add it to the “Homepage” category: click on Category → Category products and select the items you need to display on the homepage. Then click on “save” to make the changes. You can list out your featured products on the homepage.
What are featured products in WordPress?
Featured products allows you to showcase specific products in different parts of a WooCommerce store. You can control them by toggling them on and off. Add them to the sidebar. Insert a block into a post or page.
How do I add featured products to Elementor?
Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New.
- Create a New Page.
- Edit the page with Elementor.
- Woo Products.
- Query Settings for Featured Products.
- Featured Products.