- 1 Why can’t I see my dashboard in WordPress?
- 2 How do I unhide my WordPress dashboard?
- 3 How do I access my domain?
- 4 How do I log into a domain?
- 5 How do I login as admin on my website?
- 6 What is the WordPress dashboard?
- 7 How do I restore my menu in WordPress?
- 8 How do I hide in WordPress?
- 9 Why can’t I find my domain on Google?
- 10 How do I check my DNS online?
- 11 How do I manage my domain?
Why can’t I see my dashboard in WordPress?
If you have the wrong file permissions for the wp-login. php file and wp-admin folder, that can make you unable to access the WordPress dashboard. In general, all WordPress files should be 664 (except for the wp-config. To check and change file permissions, you can connect to your server via FTP.
How do I unhide my WordPress dashboard?
If you mean you collapsed the sidebar in the Dashboard so that now all you see are icons, you should see at the very bottom of the sidebar an icon with an arrow in it. Click on it and the Dashboard sidebar will pop out.
How do I access my domain?
Find your domain host
- Go to lookup.icann.org.
- In the search field, enter your domain name and click Lookup.
- In the results page, scroll down to Registrar Information. The registrar is usually your domain host.
How do I log into a domain?
How to Access My Domain
- Sign into your account with the company that you registered your domain with. Some domain registration companies are GoDaddy, Yahoo and BuyDomains.
- Click on the link for “Domains” or “Domain Management.”
- Click on the domain you want to access.
How do I login as admin on my website?
Type your administrator password into the “Password” text field, which is usually directly below the “Username” or “Email” field. Click the “Log In” button. It’s typically below the “Password” text field. Doing so will log you into the website’s administrator panel.
What is the WordPress dashboard?
The WordPress admin dashboard, often called WP Admin or WP admin panel, is essentially the control panel for your entire WordPress website. It’s where you create and manage content, add functionality in the form of plugins, change styling in the form of themes, and lots, lots more.
If you did it through the WP backend, you need to restore the entries from wp_posts and wp_postmeta. Look for the nav_menu_item post type, grab any row that uses that. Then note the associated IDs and grab the rows from wp_postmeta that use those IDs as Post ID. That should restore your menu.
How do I hide in WordPress?
You will notice a new ‘ Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
Why can’t I find my domain on Google?
Sign in with a different account You may have bought your domain with a different Google Account. Switch accounts to find your domain. Select or add the email address of the account you used to register your domain.
How do I check my DNS online?
How to check your DNS settings
- Click on Start, select Control Panel then double click on Network Connections.
- Right-click on the network connection in use and select Properties.
- Double click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Make sure “Obtain an IP address automatically” is selected.
How do I manage my domain?
8 domain management tips for everyone
- Ensure you own your domains.
- Keep track of where you registered a domain.
- Keep track of who you are resolving a domain with.
- Consolidate your domain portfolio.
- Enable auto-renewal of your domains.
- Enable two-factor authentication.
- Share the account management with other users.