- 1 How do I automatically share my WordPress blog posts on Facebook?
- 2 How do I link my blog to my Facebook page?
- 3 How do I automatically share my blog posts on Facebook?
- 4 How do I share my blog on social media?
- 5 How do I share my WordPress site with a client?
- 6 How do you post a link on Facebook without showing the URL?
- 7 What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
- 8 How do I publish my blog on Facebook?
- 9 Should I share my blog on Facebook?
- 10 How do I share my WordPress blog on social media?
- 11 How do I share my blog post?
- 12 What social media should I use to promote my blog?
- 13 How do I post a link to my blog on Instagram?
- 14 Do blogs use text only?
Type “Facebook page” into the search bar and click Automatically share new posts to a Facebook page. 4. Click Connect.
Log in to your Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you’re sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you’ve pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate below the text box.
How to Automatically Link Your Blog Posts to Your Facebook
- Use the pull-down menu to choose a claimed blog to feed to your Timeline. More options appear.
- Click the Add Facebook Target button.
- Click the Add button next to each profile, Page, or Group you want your blog feed to appear on.
- Click the Close button.
Blogging doesn’t work that way.
- Think in Reverse: Promote Other Bloggers.
- Welcome new followers & let them know about your blog.
- Ask Link-Less Questions and Provide Thorough Answers.
- Make Hashtags Your Best Friend.
- Ask for Shares.
- Follow Social Media Influencers of Your niche.
- Use Pretty Pictures Please and Gif.
Go to Settings > Login/logout redirects, like this: This is where you can specify the URL that the user gets redirected to when they login. Now send your client an email instructing them how to login and see their site.
How to post a link on Facebook without showing the URL:
- Just paste the link into your status and wait for the link to load.
- When the image and text appear just delete the link and write your update. Simples.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
Blogs offer total control and authority over the content, posts are permanent and visible. On the other hand, facebook limits your control and creativity. Facebook posts are not visible to everyone and its even difficult to view older posts. Blogs are more creative compared to Facebook posts.
How do I publish my blog on Facebook?
All you need to do to link an article from your personal or business blog to Facebook is to click on “Create Post” from your Facebook homepage. Then, write a short intro and add the URL of the post you’re discussing. Facebook lets you choose to publish your post immediately or at a later date.
The best frequency for posting on Facebook is once a day. Share your blog post once for initial promotion. Share it on your profile, your page, and in groups, but at different times and with different text. Reshare your evergreen blog posts every 2 to 3 months on your profile and mix them with other valuable content.
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
Select the content to share
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Under “Site feed,” click Allow blog feed and select how much of your content to share. Full: Show all content of each post. Until Jump Break: Show content before your jump break.
- Click Save.
From our experience, the social media sites that send the most traffic to blogs in general are: Facebook. Twitter. Pinterest.
Upload your image to Instagram. Use your favorite filter. Add the words that describes your blog post. Include in your description #newblogpost or [link in profile] to let your Insta friends know that they can read your blog post.
Do blogs use text only?
Most blogs are primarily textual, although some focus on art (art blogs), photographs (photoblogs), videos (video blogs or “vlogs”), music (MP3 blogs), and audio (podcasts).