- 1 How do I change my homepage in WordPress?
- 2 Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
- 3 How do I change the picture on my WordPress homepage?
- 4 How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
- 5 How do I change my homepage?
- 6 How do I change the header in WordPress?
- 7 How do I change my homepage picture?
- 8 How do I change the header image on each page in WordPress?
- 9 How do I remove the page title in WordPress?
How do I change my homepage in WordPress?
You can also do this from the Appearance >> Customizer >> Homepage Settings option.
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
You have to create and publish the welcome page and then set that as your “static front page” at settings > reading. If you want a blog page showing posts as well, you also have to create a blog page and publish it, and then set it as the “posts” page at settings > reading.
How do I change the picture on my WordPress homepage?
Replace an Image
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Once logged into WordPress click on Pages from the left side menu.
- Click on the name of the page that you want to change the image on. This will open the Page Editor.
- Click on the image you wish to replace.
- Click on the Replace button below the image preview.
How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
2- Go to Dashboard => Appearance => Customize => Menus =>Primary and see if there are any other pages on the menu except the pages that you have added. If so then you can remove the page or the link.
How do I change my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How do I change my homepage picture?
Sign in to your Google Account in the top right corner of the Google homepage. Click Change background image at the bottom of the Google homepage. Once you’ve chosen your image, click Select at the bottom of the window.
How do I change the header image on each page in WordPress?
The Unique Headers Plugin applies a custom header image box to the post or page edit screen. It facilitates you to upload an image all new on different pages. Just go to edit the page on which you want a new header. Just click the Set Custom Header Image in the bottom right corner of the screen.
How do I remove the page title in WordPress?
If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.