Once the plugin is activated, go to Settings » Insert Headers and Footers from your admin panel. After that, you will see two boxes for adding code to header and footer. Simply paste the code in one of the two boxes. Once done, don’t forget to click the Save button to store your changes.
How do I add code to my head?
Hover over your content and click Edit. In the content editor, click the Settings tab, then click Advanced options. In the Additional code snippets section, enter your code snippet into the Head HTML or Footer HTML field.
How do I change the header code in WordPress?
From the WordPress dashboard: Go to Appearance > Theme Editor > header. php file. Near the top of the file, you should see theand . Simply add your code in between the tags.
How do I change the header in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How do I add code to pages?
Adding Markup to the Page Head
- In the Scripts section of the Properties pane, click Configure in the Edit Head Markup section.
- Enter the markup in the Edit HTML Code dialog box.
- Click Save and Close to insert the markup into the page head.
Where is the header file in WordPress?
To find the file and edit it yourself go to wp-content > themes > your-theme-name > header.