- 1 Can I have two blog pages in WordPress?
- 2 How do I create another blog page on WordPress?
- 3 Can you add posts to pages in WordPress?
- 4 How do I create multiple pages in WordPress?
- 5 How do I show my blog on WordPress?
- 6 How do you add content to a page in WordPress?
- 7 Do WordPress pages or posts rank better?
- 8 How many posts or pages can I have in WordPress?
- 9 How do I add a page break in WordPress?
- 10 How do I split a page into columns in WordPress?
- 11 How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
Can I have two blog pages in WordPress?
You Can’t Have Multiple Blogs. At least, not by default. The way that the WordPress Core is set up, each installation is an individual site. It has one database with one set of users tied to it.
How do I create another blog page on WordPress?
How to Create A Separate Blog Page for Posts
- Step 1: Create A Blog Page. In this tutorial, I will demonstrate how to create a separate blog page for displaying posts on a specific page in WordPress.
- Step 2: Display New Posts on the Blog Page.
- Step 3: Add the Blog Page to the Menu.
Can you add posts to pages in WordPress?
In the WordPress admin, go to Pages > Add New. Create a new page called Home and add whatever content to it that you want to use on your home page. Click the Publish button to publish it. WordPress will automatically fill it with your blog posts.
How do I create multiple pages in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name “WP Create Multiple Posts & Pages” in Search Plugins box.
- Find the “WP Create Multiple Posts & Pages” Plugin to install.
- Click Install Now to begin the plugin installation.
How do I show my blog on WordPress?
How to add a blog to your website
- Add a new page in WordPress.
- Name the page.
- Publish the page.
- Navigate to the Settings section.
- Designate a Posts page.
- Determine the amount of posts you want.
- Write and publish your first post.
How do you add content to a page in WordPress?
How to add new content:
- Click on Post > Add New.
- Add in your new content, including a Title.
- If applicable, in the Categories section (right column) select appropriate Categories for the post.
- If you are adding your content via a new Page: Click on Page > Add New. Add in your new content, including a Title. Either:
Do WordPress pages or posts rank better?
WordPress Posts vs Pages, and SEO The answer is very simple: NO, they do not. It is all content to them and the same indexing algorithm applies to both post types. However, there are other considerations that are related to the choice between pages and posts that eventually influence the site’s organic ranking.
How many posts or pages can I have in WordPress?
There is no limit on the number of posts or pages that can be created.
How do I add a page break in WordPress?
You can also use the Alt + Shift + P keys on your keyboard to insert page breaks. To do that, go to the ‘Visual’ view and press the keyboard shortcut keys where you would want to add a page break. After that, you can preview and publish the blog post. You will now see post pagination at the bottom of the content.
How do I split a page into columns in WordPress?
While in the post editor, move your cursor between two blocks on your page, and click the ‘Add Block’ button. Now choose the ‘Columns ‘ block. This will insert a 2 column block, and you can adjust the number of columns via the ‘Block Details’ area of the dashboard.
How do I show Page categories in WordPress?
In order to display that page, you just need to do some simple steps: Go to Posts → Categories. Navigate to Categories, then click View under your desired category. Viewing Directly
- Go to Settings → Permalinks.
- Choose Custom Structure.
- Add /%category%/%postname%/ after your domain.
- Enter “.” to Category base.