- 1 How do I remove comments from closed text in WordPress?
- 2 How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
- 3 How do I bulk delete comments?
- 4 How do I delete all comments?
- 5 How do I mass delete all YouTube comments?
- 6 How do I delete a comment on a website?
- 7 Is there a way to delete all Instagram comments?
- 8 How can I delete all my facebook comments?
- 9 Does YouTube delete your comments?
How do I remove comments from closed text in WordPress?
Removing “comments are closed” From your WordPress Dashboard, nagivate to Plugins → Add New and search for remove “comments are closed”.
How do I delete all comments in WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I bulk delete comments?
How To Bulk Delete All WordPress Comments
- Step 1: In your WP dashboard scroll on the plugins widget.
- Step 2: In the search plugin box search for Delete All Comments.
- Step 3: Install the Plugin Delete All Comments.
- Strep 4: Activate the Plugin by clicking on Activate Plugin.
How do I delete all comments?
Remove comments from a Word document
- To delete a single comment in the document, right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment.
- To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I mass delete all YouTube comments?
Unfortunately, there is no option to bulk delete comments from your history. Use Your Comment History
- Find the comment in your history.
- Select More (Three Horizontal Dots Icon).
- Select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete it permanently.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
If you’re logged into the site as an administrator, you should see a little “Edit” link next to each comment on the homepage. Click that link, and you can delete that comment. Repeat for each comment on the page. When you’re done, you should be set!
Is there a way to delete all Instagram comments?
Actually, there is no way to delete all Instagram comments at once or delete them automatically — if you’re willing to get rid of all of them, you’d have to go through all the posts that you have ever left on someone’s Instagram and remove them by hand.
How can I delete all my facebook comments?
How do I delete or edit my comment below a Facebook post?
- Tap the post containing the comment.
- Tap More below the post.
- Select Delete, then tap OK.
Does YouTube delete your comments?
All comments on YouTube are public and anyone can reply to a comment that you post. If you can’t find a comment after you get a notification, it’s possible that the comment has already been removed. Comments can be removed by the original poster, the channel owner, or for policy violations.