Add Custom Social Icons
- Go to My Sites → Appearance → Customize → Widgets.
- Select the widget area where you’d like your icons to appear.
- Click Add a Widget and locate the Text Widget or Custom HTML Widget.
- Click the Widget name to add the widget.
How do I add icons to WordPress?
To add WordPress menu icons, select any of the menu items you already have created. Locate the Icon: Select link. Click on that to navigate to the section to add an icon to that particular menu item. By default, the Menu Icons by Themeisle plugin reveals icon options from the Dashicons collection.
How do I add an icon?
Select Insert > Icons. Use the Search box near the top left corner to look for the icon you want, or browse by scrolling. Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right. Insert multiple icons at the same time by clicking each of them before clicking Insert.
How do I add font awesome icons to WordPress?
How to Install
- Login to your WordPress Admin.
- Click “Plugins” in the left menu.
- Click “Add new”
- Search by “Author” for “fontawesome”
- Click “Install Now” on the “Font Awesome” plugin By Font Awesome.
- Click “Activate”
Upon activation, you need to visit Appearance » Menus page. From here, you can click on any menu item in the in the right column to expand it. You’ll see the ‘Menu image’ and ‘Image on hover’ buttons in settings for each item. Using these buttons, you can select or upload the menu image icon you want to use.
Add Astra: Social Profiles to Header
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Click Astra: Social Profiles.
- Select Header.
- Click Add Widget.
- Configure your Social Icons Widget.
In the Elementor editor, choose Page to include a hyperlink in the text editor. Then, to add a hyperlink, add a text editor widget. The interface will look similar to this. Then, from the text editing options, select the text to add the hyperlink and then choose the insert link option from the list.