- 1 How do I create another blog page on WordPress?
- 2 How do I separate pages in WordPress?
- 3 Can you have two blog pages in WordPress?
- 4 How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
- 5 How do I categorize posts in WordPress?
- 6 What is Page Break WordPress?
- 7 How many pages WordPress can handle?
- 8 How do I start a second blog on WordPress?
- 9 What is difference between Post and Page in WordPress?
- 10 What is a single post page in WordPress?
How do I create another blog page on WordPress?
How to Create A Separate Blog Page for Posts
- Step 1: Create A Blog Page. In this tutorial, I will demonstrate how to create a separate blog page for displaying posts on a specific page in WordPress.
- Step 2: Display New Posts on the Blog Page.
- Step 3: Add the Blog Page to the Menu.
How do I separate pages in WordPress?
First, edit or add a new post on your WordPress website. After that, click the plus (+) button where you want to split your content and add a ‘Page Break’ block. You should now see a page break line in your content to indicate where the pagination will appear. If you are using the classic editor, then use the
Can you have two blog pages in WordPress?
You Can’t Have Multiple Blogs. At least, not by default. The way that the WordPress Core is set up, each installation is an individual site. It has one database with one set of users tied to it.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
Firstly, login to your WordPress admin dashboard, then click on ‘Settings > Reading’. Next, select the “Your latest post” option under the ‘Homepage displays’ settings. After that, click on save changes. This is the easiest method of showing posts on your home page in WordPress.
How do I categorize posts in WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories:
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Document Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
What is Page Break WordPress?
Use the page break block if you’d like to add pagination to a page or post. This can be useful if you are writing a step by step tutorial or if you’d like to split your page into multiple chapters, for instance.
How many pages WordPress can handle?
There is no limit on how many pages you create in WordPress and it is possible to create a website with only pages and not using posts at all. Even though pages are supposed to have static content, but that does not mean users can not update them. Pages can be updated as often as user want to update them.
How do I start a second blog on WordPress?
You can simply go to https://wordpress.com/start and create a new blog with a new URL:) Then go to https://wordpress.com/customize/daltonfriendsite.wordpress.com, click “Menus”, choose menu of your choice and add a new menu item in your menu bar that links directly to the different post categories.
What is difference between Post and Page in WordPress?
In a nutshell, pages are used for static content, whereas posts are for more timely content that is regularly updated. Depending on your website, you can have any combination of pages and posts. Both have their uses, so it’s worth understanding their relative strengths.
What is a single post page in WordPress?
Custom single post templates allow you to use different layouts for your individual blog posts. Many WordPress themes come with a few different page templates, and you can also create your own if needed.