How do you duplicate a page in WordPress?
Go to Posts > All or Pages > All, depending on what you want to duplicate. Hover over the page or post you want to clone. Click on the Duplicate option.
How do I copy a WordPress page without plugins?
How to Duplicate a WordPress Page Without a Plugin
- First, you need to go to Pages -> All Pages from the left sidebar and then, open the page you want to clone.
- Next, click on the 3 vertical dots icon, present at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now create a new page by clicking on Pages -> Add New.
How do you copy a page?
Place your cursor at the beginning of the page you want to copy. Click and drag the cursor to the bottom of the page you want to copy. Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard. Tip: Another way to copy your highlighted text is to click Home > Copy.
Can I copy a page in Elementor?
Copy Everything from Elementor Page You can copy the entire page just with a click and paste to the Elementor page on another domain. This is a powerful feature that lets you duplicate an exact page on a different domain.
How do I copy a divi page?
Manually Clone a Divi Page Create a new page or post and click to use the Divi Builder. You’ll see an option to build from scratch, choose a premade layout, or clone an existing page. Select Clone Existing Page. Choose your page or post from the list.
How do I remove duplicate pages in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name ”Remove Duplicate Posts” in Search Plugins box.
- Find the ”Remove Duplicate Posts” Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.