- 1 How do I add a page to my menu?
- 2 How do you add a page to WordPress?
- 3 How do I add menu options in WordPress?
- 4 What is a primary menu in WordPress?
- 5 How do I add a parent page in WordPress?
- 6 How do I show a list of child pages in a parent page in WordPress?
- 7 How do I add pages to my website?
- 8 How do I show menu in WordPress?
- 9 How do I add a secondary menu in WordPress?
- 10 How do I fix the menu bar in WordPress?
Select “Menus” from the drop-down menu under “Appearances”. Type a name in the “Menu Name” dialogue box (ex. “Main” or “Header”), then click “Create Menu”. Click the boxes for the pages you want to include in your new menu then click “ Add to Menu ”.
How do you add a page to WordPress?
How to Create a Page in WordPress. To get started adding a new page to your WordPress site, find the Pages menu in the WordPress Dashboard Navigation menu. Click Add New. You’ll now see the WordPress page editor.
Adding Your Menu to Your Site #
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu editor window.
- Under Menu Settings -> Display location, click the check box for the location where you want your menu to appear.
- Click Save Menu once you’ve made your selection.
A Primary Menu is the main menu selected as primary menu in the WordPress Menu Editor. A WordPress theme may support single or multiple navigational menus at different locations in theme. These menus can be edited using the built in WordPress Menu Editor located at Appearance » Menu.
How do I add a parent page in WordPress?
Go to Administration > Pages > Add New screen. In the right menu, click the “Page Parent” drop-down menu. The drop-down menu contains a list of all the Pages already created for your site. Select the appropriate parent Page from the drop-down menu to make the current Page a child Page.
How do I show a list of child pages in a parent page in WordPress?
add_shortcode( ‘wpb_childpages’, ‘wpb_list_child_pages’ ); The code above first checks to see if a page has a parent or the page itself is a parent. If it is a parent page, then it displays the child pages associated with it. If it is a child page, then it displays all other child pages of its parent page.
How do I add pages to my website?
Add a page
- On a computer, open a site in new Google Sites.
- At the right, click Pages.
- Point to Add.
- Click New page.
- Enter the page name.
- Click Done.
- To publish your changes, at the top right, click Publish.
Defining a Menu
- Login to the WordPress Dashboard.
- From the ‘Appearance’ menu on the left-hand side of the Dashboard, select the ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
- Select Create a new menu at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.
Go to Appearance → Customize → Menus → and click on Create a new menu. Enter the menu name, let’s call it Secondary Menu. You can assign this menu to the Secondary Menu display location.
Under Basic settings, add the navigation bar you want to be your sticky menu.
- Change any desired settings, like the space between the top of the page and the sticky element.
- Click Save Settings.
- Refresh your website to see your sticky menu.